Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Work

Have you ever noticed how after a vacation it is so hard to get back to work. I did not darken the doors of the workplace for a whole week. (at a convention for 3 days and home celebrating turkey day for 5). So, we are back, and I must get motivated. I really do like my job - but at this time of the year there is so much to do!!

I spent the last few days decorating trees, making gifts, weeding through old decorations. The house looks like Christmas exploded. Boxes, storage containers, ornaments are everywhere. Will I ever get it done? Yes, I will. Every year I fret over getting everything accomplished and somehow it all gets done. I really do love this season. I stitch all year to get ready. I love to decorate the tree and ponder over each ornament on the tree and where it came from. Tree decorations are a great way to remenisce about family events and people who have touched our lives.

It is not truly Christmas until one watches the movie White Christmas, a true classic. So, on Saturday night while home alone (eveyone else was out) I did it - I watched White Christmas. I can now declare, "It IS The Christmas Season." Let's rejoice and celebrate the birth of The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I don't know how to email you on the Stitchers showcase. The emery designs are my designs. You can view all my designs at:
http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/designs.html
You can also email me directly at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com. Thank you for your comment.